Friday, April 17, 2009

it's what comes from the heart


"Read a good book lately? Have you ever thought what makes your favorite author such a great writer? Do you wonder what kind of pen they use? Of course not! Nor does a good camera "take good pictures". Although I recently upgraded to the newest, best camera on the market, it's still just a box that captures light, nothing else. People always ask about my lighting technique. Sure there are lots of technical things I can teach, but I feel that it still comes down to something personal. I think that with all artists, what's in your heart comes out in your work. I daydream about crazy ideas like a bride in a field of tulips, a couple in a waterfall, and babies in cute situations"


This was actually a quote taken from another photographer, but it is how I feel exactly...

No comments:

Post a Comment